Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stirling St Arts Centre Christmas Craft Fair

I attended the Stirling St Arts Centre Christmas Craft Fair in Bunbury on Sunday. I had a fantastic day, meeting lots of lovely people and catching up with many friends. I hope everyone attending had just as much fun as I did!

I still have plenty of dolls left over, and I was hoping to have these listed on my Made-It site and Etsy site...

However,

Our internet service provider has other ideas! Due to some difficulties, I can only use email, and basic functions. That means I can't upload photos etc for the next few weeks.

If you are interested in buying a doll, I can email you a word document with photos of the available dolls and prices. So please, email me and we will see if we can make some sort of arrangement!

1 comment:

  1. Am so glad you had a successful weekend. Sounded like a whole heap of fun. Enjoy your well earned holidays.

    ReplyDelete