Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Meet Pauline's Little Man

I have been on a hiatus from my blog recently. I have a project I have been working on... not dolls, and I just want to get it finished. I am afraid if I put it down, I will just not finish it off, so I am determined to get it done!

Anyway, I have not completely given up on my doll making, I have some pictures to show you of a special boy, created for a good web friend, Pauline, from Funky Friends Factory. Pauline creates some adorable soft toy patterns that are easy to make. All toys made, turn out absolutely adorable and easy for beginners to follow.

Ok, here he is, Pauline's little man!


Just a quick thankyou to Pauline for taking these photos - I was in such a rush to post this to her, I forgot all about taking photos!

I think the photo of his little tush is the best!

1 comment:

  1. Jem! He is adorable! I jut LOVE him to bits!!!!! I am soooo bad at blogging, I'll get to put him on mine sometime, hopefully before he's a teenager - ha!ha! Thanks again for such a beautiful 'baby'!

    LOVE you new blog look too! : )

    ReplyDelete